Monday, February 15, 2021

Plant based lifestyle, education and cooking classes

 I have recently launched my Plant based lifestyle, education and cooking classes!

The first two classes were free just to give an intro to what I do and what is't like to work with me.

We had a great turn out for both classes, they filled to capacity!

I would like to talk a little about what I do and why.

I do not consume animals or animal products for two reasons:

I believe it is wrong.

There is a great deal of scientific evidence the supports plant based living is good for your health and good for the planet.

I don't try to "convert" anyone in to being a "Vegan" a "Vegetarian" or any other labels.

What I do is educate and support anyone who wants to live this way.

My beliefs are one thing, but science is another matter. Scientific studies that are not funded by the meat, dairy, egg and alcohol industries are to say the least, eye opening.

So, I no longer support those industries to the best of my ability!

Want to come along for the ride? Give me a shout 😃 nannyopgaard@gmail.com

No comments: